Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i'm so proud



Look at my newest project. I'm incredibly proud of it. I took the architectural plans and white-ed out the walls that were changed (so I can draw them in later)-- basically the closet in the second bedroom and the laundry/powder room downstairs-- so I'm looking at plans that are current. Then I took those paper protector things and attached them to the inside of a manila envelope and slid the plans inside. What this gives me is a perfect little folder that I can open up and see the current house plans-- but here's the real exciting part-- the paper protector allows me to take the paint samples I've cut out and stick them right on the surface-- and then peal them off/re-attach as necessary. Brilliant, no?
I'm sure the people on the train think I'm completely certifiable, but the commute home just flies by! I feel like a little kid working on an arts and craft project, or playing house.
I am completely enamored by the number of colors.... no joke, I can entertain myself for hours just flipping through the Benjamin Moore fan deck. This, however, takes it to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment