Friday, December 19, 2008

Jim Thompson


Here is some gorgeous fabric that I was introduced to today at my new favorite store. You cannot get any idea from the photo how beautiful it is--- it's a chenille but with this kind of shimmer to it from some kind of rosegold-color chenille woven throughout. It's Jim Thompson "Luna" and I'm going to have to get a better photo... but if you click on it to make it bigger you can see it. Most amazing thing about this fabric is it is Waterproof. unbelievable-- no joke you can put it under the faucet for minutes and reverse side doesn't even get wet. Wipe it off with a towel or your hand and it's dry again. Sadly I think it's out of our price range, but as long as the interior design place lets me keep the samples, I'm going to continue to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment