Saturday, February 28, 2009

TODAY!!!!

We woke up at 5:45 and dear husband is on his way to CT to meet the movers at my parents' house (where our boxes have been in storage) and I'm suppose to be packing up the apartment a bit and running errands etc. I'm sure builders are already at our house-- there are many things left to be done but the bottom line is we and our kitty cats will be sleeping there tonight.

Yesterday was Very exciting... so much so I snuck out of the office around 2pm bc I just couldn't take it any more! We took a TON of photos, but then left the camera at the house :( so I don't have anything to post.

I am going to be in big trouble :) if I don't get crackin with my jobs, but I just wanted to leave a quick post to all my friends who have been checking in here to say THANK YOU for all your well wishes and support and encouragement and excitement and I will try to sneak some time in today to post some photos. We're (basically) HOME!

xoxoxooxoxoxoxox
julia

1 comment:

  1. Julia- your post brings tears to my eyes! I am so happy and excited for you and M (and kitties!) today!
    Wishing you a wonderful day and many blessings in your new/old Home!
    Fondly,
    joan

    ReplyDelete