Wednesday, January 28, 2009

more kitchen progress

They started the moldings on the top of the cabinets. Looks beautiful...

Also, our Shaws farmhouse sink is in place!!! Boy is it something to behold-- stunning. I'm just over the moon about it.

I'm just overwhelmed with happiness about this house. I told M. that I feel like the little kid that woke up at 3:30am on Christmas day and peeked under the tree. Now I'm lying in bed, knowing that the dreamed of new bicycle is sitting there along with a bunch of other treasures that Santa brought.... just completely overwhelmed with the anticipation... and gratitude... and excitement....

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen cabinets are gorgeous! And the mouldings- such great carpentry work. Hey, you have my sink!! Great minds....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, could you email me and let me know if your sink is flush mount, dropped down 3/4" or full undermount. I would really appreciate it. Thanks, joan
    fortheloveofahouse@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete